Welcome to “Windy Mountain Dreams”! New to our family December 2021!
Situated between West Jefferson and Todd, NC, this relaxing and beautiful North Carolina chalet offers beautiful wooded and soft mountain views. This new home was recently built in 2021! Liberate yourself after a long work week and come stay at this 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains that sleeps a maximum of 8 guests. Unwind on the covered deck or go on an outdoor adventure to one of the many local area attractions. We are sorry, but no pets allowed.
Free Wi-Fi | Wooded and Soft Mountain Views | Covered and Open Decks | Pool Table | Office/work station
Equipped with family-friendly amenities, homey furnishings, and fantastic outdoor space, this charming and new chalet beckons to be your family's next mountain getaway.
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS (sleeps up to maximum of 8 guests):
---Master Bedroom: King Bed main floor with En Suite full bathroom
---Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds on upper level
---Bedroom 3: King Bed on upper level | Full bathroom on Upper Floor | Half bathroom on main level. Sleeps a maximum of 8 guests.
INDOOR LIVING: Cozy area with flat-screen Smart TV (apps only). The laundry room with a full size washer and dryer is also on the main level. If you need to work while on vacation, there is an large office with a desk and chair on the uppler level. You can connect hardwire to the wireless router with your Ethernet cable if necessary. Enjoy a game of pool on our new pool table located in the loft.
KITCHEN: Fully equipped spacious kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, microwave, dishwasher, regular coffeemaker, Keurig maker, cooking basics like pots/pans, dinnerware, silverware, slow cooker, hand mixer, food processor, and etc. The dining table can seat up to 8 guests.
OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered deck w/ seating, gas grill, porch swing, Open back deck with seating.
GENERAL: Linens & towels provided, ceiling fans, iron/ironing board, washer/dryer, board games. We provide a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, and dishwasher detergent that should last a few days.
PARKING: Graveled driveway (4 vehicles), but the roads going to the cabin are all paved and state maintained. 220V EV Charging Station for electric vehicles.
- House Rules and Policies:
- - No events, parties or large gatherings
- - Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive may be necessary in the winter months to access the property
- - Must be at least 25 years old to book
- - NOTE: The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- - The owners use outdoor surveillance cameras to ensure that their home remains safe. NO cameras monitor the inside rooms of the home or private areas.
*****Ask us how to receive 1 free admission per day for every day of your stay to the following: Tweetsie Railroad, ski or snow board rental from White Wolf Lodge, Mystery Hill, Sky Valley Zip Tours, River Girl Fishing Company for bike rentals or river tubing, explore the beauty of natural cave features and formations at Worley’s Cave, Watauga River Rafting Adventure, River & Earth Adventures for Tubing down the river, White Wolf Lodge SUP rental (Stand Up Paddleboard), White Wolf Lodge for ski or snowboard rentals.
Distance to Towns and Attractions (drive times are approximate due to traffic and road conditions):
- West Jefferson: 7.6 miles/13 minutes
- Boone: 16.7 miles/27 minutes
- Sugar Mountain Ski Resort: 36.1 miles/51 minutes
- Appalachian Ski Mountain: 25.3 miles/36 minutes
- Grandfather Mountain: 42.7 miles/1 hour and 7 minutes
- Tweetsie Railroad: 16.6 miles/30 minutes
- Blowing Rock: 27.8 miles/37 minutes
- Mystery Hill: 24.6 miles/32 minutes
- Mount Jefferson State Area: 10.8 miles/20 minute