Welcome to Hawk’s Landing! New to our family April 2023!
For those seeking a great vacation rental with breathtaking long-range views across the mountaintops, look no further than Hawk’s Landing in Seven Devils. This classic mountain chalet offers paved access, level parking and views that go on and on..
Hawk’s Landing offers three levels of living, complete with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths plus two living areas each with gas fireplaces (seasonal). Maximum of 6 guests. Unlike most other rentals, this home also features level, paved parking for up to 4 vehicles as well as a carport.
MAIN LEVEL: As soon as you walk through the front door, you are greeted by the amazing views through the large windows in the living area. The stone gas fireplace offers a cozy atmosphere for Autumn and Winter weather or enjoy cool mountain breezes on the deck during Summer. Newer furnishings, an updated fully stocked kitchen, separate dining, and a full bathroom. There are 2 sitting areas in the living room. The sectional is in front of the gas fireplace and there are a few chairs in front of the cable TV.
The fully stocked kitchen offers granite counter tops, microwave, dishwasher, regular coffee maker AND a Keurig Maker! Enjoy your meal for 6 in or separate dining room. Enjoy the main level deck with seating and a gas grill.
UPPER LEVEL: the first two bedrooms are on opposite sides of the hall with a full bath in between, for maximum privacy. The first bedroom has a king bed with Tempur-Pedic firm memory foam mattress, Roku TV with cable and a ceiling fan. The second bedroom offers a queen size bed plus its own private deck with breathtaking views. Leave the curtains open and fall asleep to the stars, then awaken to the sunrise.
LOWER LEVEL: It’s the perfect place to entertain with the pool table as well as a comfortable seating area warmed by the second gas fireplace. This level also has the third bedroom with queen bed, third full bath, and third deck.
Hawk’s Landing is centrally located on Seven Devils. From the home you are just 1.6 miles (5 minutes) from Hawksnest Snow Tubing and Ziplines, and if you like to stretch your legs, you can hike down to the Seven Devils tennis/pickleball courts and playground, or over to the trailhead to the popular Otter Falls for hiking.
- --Boone & ASU campus: 12 miles (20 minutes)
- --Sugar Mountain: 7 miles (15 minutes)
- --Beech Mountain: 15 miles (30 minutes)
- --Tweetsie Railroad: 15 miles (27 minutes)
- --Wooly Worm Festival: 9.2 miles (17 minutes)
- --Mast General Store Annes, Valle Crucis: 10 miles (18 minutes)
- --Grandfather Vineyard & Winery: 2.5 miles (7 minutes)
- --Grandfather Mountain: 13.5 miles (30 minutes)
- --Appalachian Ski Mountain: 16 miles (31 minutes)
It is a great location central to all the High Country has to offer.
Pet friendly! Mature, well-trained dogs welcome with a one-time pet fee of $100/pet. No puppies and no cats, please. All pet owners are required to clean up after their dog’s waste and dispose of it in the proper waste container.
- It has paved access the entire way as well as paved parking. Due to the steep, curvy roads in Seven Devils, 4WD/AWD and possibly chains may be required during Winter weather conditions.
- The owners use outdoor surveillance cameras to ensure that their home remains safe. No cameras monitor the inside rooms of the home.
- There is no land-line phone in this cabin. Cell phone coverage is not guaranteed. The home does have WIFI so you may be able to call using WIFI calling.
- NO Smoking inside the cabin
- Minimum age requirement is 25 years old
- Check in time: 4:00 PM; Check out time: 10:00 AM
- 2 night minimum for off peak seasons
- 3 night minimum for holidays and the entire month of October
- 4 night minimum for the Thanksgiving holiday
- 7 night minimum for the July 4th and Christmas/New Year holidays
As you plan your trip to the mountains, please remember we do get rain, snow, and some foggy days with occasional inconveniences which are out of our control. Winter weather in the Blue Ridge Mountains can occur from November through April. The majority of our homes are accessed by mountain roads, which will be icy in winter weather. For the safety of you and your party, please be prepared to drive in snow and ice. This means 4-wheel drive, good tires, and chains. It is YOUR responsibility to be prepared for hazardous road conditions. There will be NO refunds, allowances, or date changes resulting from your negligence in this matter.